You can volunteer with Goodness and Mercy Missions, no matter your sex, age, or skills. You can just be the help someone needs in the community. Your interaction with rural people will be a wonderful blessing. Living among a people will help you identify their basic needs and possible ways of tackling them.We accept volunteers from all nationalities. Coming to know each other will help us tap resources from our different backgrounds for good. Goodness and Mercy Missions allow volunteers ample opportunities in the development of their own skills.
Although Goodness and Mercy Missions cannot pay the salaries of international volunteers, we make all the necessary arrangements for the safe stay of the volunteer all the while in Cameroon. We provide necessary information and support.
- Online Ambassador – sharing posts/links/videos/info-graphs/pictures of GMM to their social media (and we can involve online volunteers who have successfully worked in the past. Also former in site volunteers can be useful in this also).
- Partnership specialists – they help us connect with the right organizations and agencies
- Sustainability consultants – they give us ideas/consultations for sustainable projects
- Grant specialists – help us make grants and lobby it
- Corporate Social responsibility programs – gardening, tree planting, handle free workshops and trainings.
- Teach at colleges in Belo, Njinikom and Fundong Sub Divisions in Boyo. GMM partners with some of these institutions and has helped in the creation of computer labs. Other colleges are requesting GMM to place volunteer teachers in them.
- Teach at the primary schools in Jinkfuin, Ntungfe, Tumuku, Fundeng and Elemighong communities in Belo Sub Division of Cameroon.
- Work out more sponsorship and scholarship for needy children, at the primary, secondary and tertiary school levels.
- Vocational Training for Young boys and girls.
- Training in ICT and life skills trades (hairdressing, trading, handcraft)
- Work with several GMM Women Groups towards a sustainable livelihood for women.
- Youth Mentorship and community health Education.
- Administration and office work.
- Work with people with Albinism and other differently abled groups that are in partnership with Goodness and Mercy Missions